Sunday, February 8, 2009

Job

At last, my appeal is noticed by the company.I ceased to work for them no longer as i feel that this job is tiring and does not pique my interest.Nevertheless i regret not able to claim back my deposit..as usual americans are untrustworthy and always adamant when good resources go by. Ah, the lament of the lame.

1 more month till my holidays end, and I hope, rather I will optimise my achievements that has been set out, and will fulfill them. It seems time pass so fast, when the last thought was college education.I still agree with yong sean that we march-intakers are smarter><.Nevertheless, my partner in arguments will always try to prove me wrong. (She always succeeds, i don't know why.)

Sincere regards and wishes to my friends, especially to those unreachable distance-wise.


No comments: